Be a Leeden PAL
- 1x 15% off Welcome Code for the first purchase after sign up [valid for 3 months]
- Members who sign up in the month of Dec’16 will receive a free Black Red Wing Cap, while stock last
- 1 Point for every $1 spent at The Leeden Store or www.theleedenstore.com
- Redeem the Points for The Leeden Store voucher at the rate of 1 Point for every S$0.02 worth of Voucher
- Redemption can be made at My Loyalty Points section, and on each redemption, all the Points in the Member’s account will be redeemed
- 1x 20% off Voucher Code will be issued at the start of your birthday month [valid till the end of birthday month]
- Invitations to technical talks and private member sales
- Technical articles and new insights emailed to you
- Free merchandise during certain promotional periods
Terms & Conditions
- The Leeden Pal Membership Programme is open to all The Leeden Store customers (“Member”). Each person or each corporation is entitled to only one Leeden Pal membership.
- To sign up, The Leeden Store customer has to go here to register their email and other personal information. On successful verification, the customer will become a Member.
- The validity of all Leeden Pal membership issued by The Leeden Store shall be determined by The Leeden Store in its discretion.
- All Member shall be eligible to participate in the Leeden Pal reward programme (“Programme”).
- Notwithstanding any matters stated herein, The Leeden Store shall have the absolute discretion to determine which Member shall be eligible to participate in the Programme and shall be entitled to disqualify any Member from participating in the Programme without subscribing any reasons therefor.
- Member’s Benefits
- Welcome Benefits - One 15% off Welcome Code will be issued to the Member for the first purchase after sign up (valid for 3 months after sign up).
- Points Benefits – One point will be rewarded to the Member for every S$1 spent at The Leeden Store or online at www.theleedenstore.com
- Birthday Benefits – One 20% off Discount Code will be issued to the Member on the first day of the Member’s birthday month (valid till the end of the birthday month).
- Other Benefits
- Member will be invited to technical talks and private Member sales;
- Member will be entitled to free merchandise during certain promotional periods;
- Technical articles and new insights will be emailed to the Member; and
- Promotional materials will be emailed to the Member. Members can choose to unsubscribe to the electronic promotional materials provided.
- All above benefits are applicable solely for purchases made at The Leeden Store and online at www.leedenstore.com. The Leeden Store may amend or add additional benefits at its sole discretion.
- Reward of Points
- Member earns one reward point (“Points”) for every S$1 spent at The Leeden Store or online at www.theleedenstore.com rounded down to the nearest whole number on a per transaction basis. Points will not be rewarded for services such as delivery, extended warranty, product repair and purchases paid using Points in part or in whole. Points will be withdrawn if purchase was cancelled by The Leeden Store or Member.
- Points rewarded shall be redeemable for a period of two years from the date of issuance of the Points after which these Points will expire.
- Points are not transferable.
- Points earned for refunded purchases will be deducted accordingly.
- Fraud and abuse relating to the earning of Points or redemptions may result in the forfeiture of accrued Points as well as the cancellation of the Leeden Pal membership.
- Notwithstanding any other provisions herein, if the Points have been wrongfully or fraudulently redeemed, the Member shall be liable to refund The Leeden Store the value of the said Points unconditionally.
- Redemption of Points
- All redemptions are subject to the accumulation of sufficient Points and final acceptance by The Leeden Store.
- Members will be able to redeem the Points for The Leeden Store voucher (“Voucher”) at the rate of 1 Points for every S$0.02 worth of Voucher. Redemption can be made at My Loyalty Points and on each redemption, all the Points in the Member’s account will be redeemed. After each redemption, the Member’s account will be set to zero Points.
- Once a redemption has been accepted, a Code (“Voucher Code”) will be issued to the Member, the Voucher Code cannot be cancelled.
- The Voucher can be used for purchases made at The Leeden Store and the Member must present the Voucher Code verbally or in writing prior to making payment.
- No request for extension on the validity of the Voucher Code will be entertained. Voucher Code will expire 1 year from the issue date.
- General Conditions
- To update your particulars, simply sign in to www.theleedenstore.com/login. It is the member’s responsibility to ensure particulars are accurate and updated at all times. Member’s data must be accurate and validated. The Leeden Store reserves the right to amend Points and other benefits if data is deemed inaccurate.
- The Leeden Store aims to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) and respects your choices in respect of your personal data.
- The Leeden Pal can have the option of deleting their accounts/membership privileges by writing in to email@example.com.
- Without prejudice to any of The Leeden Store’s rights and remedies, The Leeden Store is entitled, at any time, in its discretion and without giving any reason or notice, to terminate The Leeden Store membership and Programme or withdraw, cancel or invalidate any Points already issued.
- The Leeden Store is not liable if it is unable to perform its obligations under these terms and conditions stated herein, due directly or indirectly to the failure of any machine or communication system, industrial dispute, war, Act of God, or anything beyond the control of The Leeden Store or its servants or agents.
- The Leeden Store reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any terms and conditions and the Points required for redemption at any time at its discretion without notice.
- The Leeden Store’s decision on all matters relating to the Programme is final and binding on the Member.
- The Member shall indemnify and hold The Leeden Store and its servant and agents harmless against any liability or loss, penalty, damage, costs and expenses, including but not limited to legal costs, arising directly or indirectly from any breach on the part of the member in complying or observing these Terms and Conditions.
- The Leeden Pal membership and Programme are further governed by the Terms and Conditions of The Leeden Store, which can be viewed here.
- All information is accurate at the time of printing or posting online.
Effective on : 4/12/17