Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I go about placing an order?
You can take advantage of one of our quick and easy ways below to place your order:
- Online shopping- Register an account with us and get access to our online shopping cart available 24/7.
- Email- Email your order to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the product code, product description and quantity required.
- Phone- Call one of our friendly staff at 6397 5332, 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 2pm Saturday
- Fax- Fax your order to us at (65) 6397 5328, stating the product code, product description and quantity required.
- How can I change my account details, e.g password, contact details and delivery addresses?
To change your account settings you will need to sign in with your username and password. Once successfully logged in, go to Sign In or Register located on the top right hand corner of the web page and click on My Account. You will be able to change your username, contact details, as well as add, edit and delete delivery addresses.
- What are the delivery costs?
For absolutely no charges, you can opt for self-collection at The Leeden Store located at 7 Soon Lee Street, #01-24/25, iSPACE, Singapore 627608. For delivery right up to your doorstep, a flat rate of SG$30.00 will be charged. Delivery fees will be waived if your purchase is S$100 (inclusive of tax) and above.
- What is the delivery lead time?
For orders placed before 4pm, we will dispatch them on the same the day when they are received. Depending on the arrangement by our courier, your purchases should reach you in 1-3 working days.
- How do I check the status of my parcel?
Once your order is been processed and dispatched. A 12 digits tracking number will be emailed to you. With this tracking number, you can track the real time status of your parcel through our courier’s website http://www.yamatosingapore.com/ .
- If I miss my parcel, what should I do?
To ensure your orders reach you as fast and as convenient as possible, you can specify your preferred delivery date and time at the comment box while checking out your items. In the event that no one is in when your parcel is delivered, our courier will leave an absent note for you. Please make an arrangement for redelivery as described on the note, for no additional cost.
- Do you ship internationally?
We currently only deliver within Singapore. You can arrange your forwarder if you would like to have your purchases deliver to locations outside of Singapore.
- Can I return my goods?
You can return your items only if 1) they are within 7 days of receipt, 2) the tags are still intact on the items, 3) they are in their original packaging, 4) they are unused, undamaged and in saleable condition. You can self deliver to our store or pay for courier services to return to our store on your behalf.
- Can I cancel my orders?
Should you like to cancel your order, it is best that you call us for assistance as soon as possible at 6397 5332 if it is during our operation hours (9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 2pm Saturday). If not, drop us an email at email@example.com. We will do our best to assist you. In the case that your order has been delivered, you will have to do a return before we do a refund of your payment.