By buying this product you can collect up to 13 loyalty points. Your cart will total 13 points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.26.
Thermomelt HEAT-STIK markers are a quick, low-cost method to accurately measure surface temperatures of various metals and equipment. Available in 88 Fahrenheit and 32 Centigrade temperatures, the stick-in-holder design provides convenience and durability for long-lasting use in the workshop or in the field.
Warning: Last item(s) in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
• When the stick melts, the precise temperature is reached
• Long-lasting stick is 33% bigger than competition
• Accurate to within +/- 1% of Fahrenheit and +/- 3% Celsius rated temperatures; no need for sensor calibration
• Ideal for: pre-heating, post- weld heat treating, interpass temperature monitoring, stress-relieving and annealing
• Protective holder, shirt-clip and adjustment ring prevents breakage and improves handling
• Meets welding codes: AWS D1.1, ANSI/ASME Code B32.1 & B31.3, ASME Code Sec. I, III, and VII, NIST Traceable
Ship building and repair Bridge fabrication
Forge and casting foundries Railroad
Steel and iron