By buying this product you can collect up to 24 loyalty points. Your cart will total 24 points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.48.
Specially formulated with PTFE for added sealing power, Slic-tite® is the premium thread sealant paste. It has been successfully used for decades to seal water, air, steam, natural gas, and more. It removes easily from skin and clothing. Slic-tite thread sealant works in extremely high pressure systems, and it comes with several approvals so that the job is completed to code.
Warning: Last item(s) in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
• Contains PTFE for greater sealing power
• Pressures: 204 BAR (3,000 PSI) for gas; 680 BAR (10,000 PSI) for liquid
• Sealing temperature: -46°C to 260°C (-50°F to 500°F)
• Safe, non-toxic, non-drying
• Can be used on variety of metals and plastic, so you only need one thread sealant for many types of jobs
• Washes off hands and clothes easily; less time spent cleaning up
• Do not use on oxygen service; use Oxytite Paste or Slic-tite PTFE Tape
USDA approved for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants
UL CSA NSF UPC
FBCTM system compatible indicates that this product has been tested, and is monitored on an ongoing basis, to assure its chemical compatibility with FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster® and Corzan® pipe and fittings. FBCTM, FlowGuard Gold®, BlazeMaster® and Corzan® are licensed trademarks of The Lubrizol Corporation.
Metal PVC CPVC ABS